jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2015

A day I will always remember


There are many important days for me that I will always remember.
I think that childhood is difficult, even if it sounds repetitive; the transition to adolescence is very relevant to our early life and some of those important days is this one.
I think I was fifteen years old, maybe more. I was in my house and a classmate called, telling me that my "boyfriend" was on TV, in a very ridiculous program called "La jueza", supposedly in an argument with his best friend. I knew nothing, but that was not the most ridiculous, they started talking about me, about me on TV!
It was not a big deal for anybody, because hardly anyone in my family watch that tv show. But the next day at school, it was fun, all my classmates had seen and asked me if it was true all that haha clearly no, I had no idea that they would be on television. 
All this was not a important thing, but the TV show is still on air and the two friends who appears in that show are still my friends, so occasionally that story comes to mind.

1 comentario: